Packed with natural wheat bran fibre, adding a little All-Bran® to your favourite recipes is an easy way to help get the fibre you need, deliciously. Just one tablespoon of All-Bran® Original provides 7% of your daily fibre needs. With these recipes you’ll see just how versatile this simple breakfast cereal can be.
*One 45g serve of All-Bran® Original provides 42% of your daily fibre needs.
© 2017 Kellogg Company. ® Registered trade marks Kellogg (Aust) Pty Ltd authorised user.
- Summer BBQ
- 500g lean beef mince
- 60g (¾ cup) All-Bran® Original
- 40g reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp spicy tomato chutney or tomato sauce
- Large handful rocket leaves
- 4 slices of tomato
- 4 small wholegrain rolls
- Combine the beef and the All-Bran® Original. Form into 4 patties and refrigerate for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Heat a heavy based frypan over medium heat. Sprinkle the patties with salt and cook on one side for 4 minutes. Turn and place ¼ of the cheese on top of each patty. Cover and cook for 4 minutes.
- Lightly toast the rolls. Place the bases of the rolls on serving plates and top with the patty, sauce or tomato chutney, rocket leaves and the tomato. Cover with the top of the roll.