- 1 onion, chopped
- 500g lean beef mince
- 200g mushrooms, chopped
- 525g jar Heinz Seriously Good Rich Tomato Lasagne Bake
- Approx. 9 sheets dried lasagne pasta
- 500g jar Heinz Seriously Good Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat a dash of oil in a lidded frying pan. Add onion and cook over medium heat until it starts to soften. Increase the heat and add the mince and brown, breaking up the mince with a fork if necessary.
2. Add the mushrooms and cook a further minute. Pour over Heinz Seriously Good Rich Tomato Lasagne Bake. Stir and bring sauce to the boil. Reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from the heat. Preheat oven to 200°C.
3. Grease a 2 litre lasagne-style ovenproof dish. Place a layer of dried lasagne pasta sheets on the base of the dish to cover.
4. Spoon over half the mince mixture. Place another layer of lasagne pasta sheets on the mince. Spoon over remaining mince. Top with a final layer of lasagne pasta sheets.
5. Pour over Heinz Seriously Good Four Cheeses Creamy Lasagne Bake. Sprinkle over grated Parmesan cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes until top is golden and pasta is cooked. Serve with a crisp green salad on the side.
Smart tip: Placing lasagne sheets on the base of a well-greased dish allows the lasagne to be removed from the dish more easily after cooking.