Lemongrass and turmeric spritzer
When it comes to fighting off an attack of those pesky winter bugs a Lemongrass and Turmeric Spritzer packs a punch, leaving both you and your gut fighting fit.
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp turmeric powder, dissolved in 1 Tbsp boiling water
- 180ml Barker’s Lemon, Honey & Ginger fruit syrup
- 1 stalk lemongrass, cut into 4 sections, bruised
- crushed ice, to serve
- 1l sparkling mineral water
- Combine all ingredients, except mineral water, in a jug. Refrigerate for 4 hours, allowing flavours to infuse.
- Strain mixture through a fine sieve, discarding solids.
- To serve, fill glasses with crushed ice.
- Divide syrup equally between glasses then top up with sparkling mineral water.