This version of a Bloody Mary is sure to become a firm favourite.
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 45ml gin
- Splash of Syrah
- Worchester sauce
- Chilli sauce
- ½ lemon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sprinkle of rock salt
- Celery stick to serve
- In one glass, mix together tomato juice, Worchester sauce, Syrah and gin.
- Place ice into another glass and pour in the mixture.
- Add a dash of chilli sauce and a generous squeeze of lemon. Give it a quick stir.
- Top with a sprinkle of black pepper and rock salt, adding a celery stick and straw to serve.