The Kitchen Maid’s Perfect Fairtrade Smoothie
Help make a difference to the lives of millions of farmers and workers when you bake, by choosing Fairtrade. Visit www.fairtrade.org.nz to find out more.
- 400ml Tommy and James coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp Fairtrade cocoa powder
- 1 Tbsp honey (or more to taste, if you like things really sweet)
- 3 very ripe All Good bananas, peeled, cut into chunks and frozen.
1. Put everything in a blender and blitz to form a smooth and frothy mixture.
2. Divide between two tall glasses and serve.
3. Pink straws optional, unless you live in my house.