Grilled peach and prosciutto salad
Grilling or roasting peaches brings out all their flavour and sweetness and they work beautifully with salty prosciutto and parmesan.
- 2 Peaches
- ? cup Peas, defrosted if frozen
- 8 Asparagus spears, trimmed and sliced
- 200 g Soba noodles
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 cups Rocket leaves
- 6 Prosciutto, slices
- 1 Parmesan cheese, for shaving
- Cut peaches in half, brush lightly with oil and grill on the barbecue 2-5 minutes (depending on ripeness of peaches) until charred and softened.
- Blanch peas and asparagus for 2 minutes, drain, refresh in cold water and dry with paper towel.
- Cook soba noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water for 4-5 minutes until just tender. Drain and rinse well with cold water to cool.
- Whisk balsamic, oil and salt together.
- Toss noodles with the peas, asparagus, rocket and balsamic mix. Arrange slices of peach, pieces of torn prosciutto and parmesan shavings on top.