Hot potato, bean and chorizo salad
This salad is best served warm or at room temperature.
View the method
- 700 g Small waxy potatoes
- 150 g Green beans, thickly sliced
- 1 Chorizo sausage, sliced (dried chorizo works well here)
- ½ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Flat leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup Chopped chives
- ¾ cup Green olives, stoned and chopped
Back to ingredients
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and boil in well-salted water for 10 minutes or until almost tender. Add beans for the last 2 minutes of cooking then drain well.
- Meanwhile fry chorizo until crisp.
- Whisk the oil, lemon juice and salt in a large bowl. Add the potatoes, beans, chorizo, parsley, chives and green olives and toss gently to combine.