- 700 g Small waxy potatoes
- 150 g Green beans, thickly sliced
- 1 Chorizo sausage, sliced (dried chorizo works well here)
- ½ cup Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Flat leaf parsley leaves
- ¼ cup Chopped chives
- ¾ cup Green olives, stoned and chopped
- Cut the potatoes in half or quarters and boil in well-salted water for 10 minutes or until almost tender. Add beans for the last 2 minutes of cooking then drain well.
- Meanwhile fry chorizo until crisp.
- Whisk the oil, lemon juice and salt in a large bowl. Add the potatoes, beans, chorizo, parsley, chives and green olives and toss gently to combine.
TIP: With a huge variety of potatoes available at New World it can be hard to know which are the best for your classic potato salad, New World’s fresh expert Brigit Corson recommends choosing waxy potatoes, or try Oakley’s Golden Gourmets – they have a fantastic flavour and great for potato salads.