- 700-750g potatoes, peeled
- 200g button mushrooms, wiped and thinly sliced
- 100g creamy feta, crumbled or thinly sliced
- 8 small sage leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- sea salt and black pepper
- Heat the oven to 190C. Brush a medium-sized ovenproof dish with oil.
- Slice the potatoes thinly. Layer them in the dish with the mushrooms, feta and sage leaves. Pour over the olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Cover with foil and place in the oven to cook for about 50-60 minutes until the potatoes are tender. Remove the foil 15-20 minutes before the end of cooking to colour the top. Test the potatoes by piercing with a sharp knife.