- 8 thick slices ham
- 8 Pams eggs
- 1 tbsp Pams white vinegar
- 4 Pams English muffins, split
- 2 tbsp Pams butter
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- 3 egg yolks
- 115g Pams butter, softened and cut into pieces
- ¼ tsp salt
- Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Pams cream
- Place the ham slices under a preheated grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, do not overcook. Transfer to an ovenproof dish and keep warm.
- To make the Hollandaise sauce, beat the egg yolks and 1 tbsp water together in a bain marie until the mixture is pale. Gradually add the butter, a few pieces at a time, and continue beating until the mixture thickens. Add the salt, a pinch of cayenne pepper and the lemon juice. Stir in the cream then remove from heat and keep warm.
- Add the vinegar to a gently simmering pot of water. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and slide them into the simmering water. Poach the eggs for 3-4 minutes until just set.
- Meanwhile, toast the English muffins and spread them with the butter. Arrange on warm plates and place a slice of ham on each muffin half and top with a poached egg. Spoon the Hollandaise sauce over each egg.
- Garnish with a pinch of cayenne pepper and the parsley and season with ground black pepper. Serve immediately.