"A punchy melody of Spanish flavours combined with succulent chicken served with crusty bread to consume the lovely sauce that adorn this dish. Wonderful dish for entertaining."
- 9 Chicken Drums
- 9 Chicken thigh cutlets
- 3 Chorizo angle sliced
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 3/4 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 3/4 cup stuffed green olives
- 2 large chargrilled red capsicum
- 1 1/2 Cup good chicken stock
- 1 1/2 Tbsp rice flour
- 2 large ripe oranges, peeled & finely sliced
- Chopped flat leaf parsley
- Use a BBQ grill.
- Season Chicken.
- Chargrill chicken until golden brown.
- Chargrill capsicum, remove seeds and slice.
- Brown Chorizos on both sides.
- Put all into a large heavy pot.
- Add the wine and cook till almost eaporated.
- Add paprika, chilli, flour and stock.
- Bring to boil.
- Add olives, capsicum and gently simmer for 40 minutes.
- To serve place the uncooked fresh orange over the food.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Spray sliced bread with oil and grill lightly.