- 2 cups basmati rice
- 2 fresh kaffir lime leaves
- Pinch salt
- 150 ml coconut cream
- 2 spring onions
- 3 slices fresh ginger
- 1 smoked chicken
- 200g steamed fresh beans (or steamed peas in winter)
- Boil rice with salt and Kaffir lime leaves until cooked.
- Strain and place in large bowl with the rice.
- Add the sliced spring onions cut into 1 cm lengths diagonally.
- Add the sliced fresh ginger.
- Add beans cut in 2 cm lengths diagonally.
- Tear chicken into bite sized pieces & add to bowl of rice.
- Place rice mixture into an oven proof platter and pour over the coconut cream.
- Add salt if necessary.
- Cover with tin foil and place in med oven for 20 mins, then serve. You can take out the slices of ginger before serving if prefered.