Baked stuffed chicken wings
Have you ever eaten a hassle free and boneless chicken wing? This snack is a healthy choice which consists fresh vegetables and juicy chicken wings. I love this snack because my mum specially created it for my brother and me when we were 'kids' back in Hong Kong.
- 8 chicken wings (middle section only)
- 50g celery
- 75g carrot
- 2 button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cha Siu Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Light soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dark soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chinese wine
- 1 teaspoon Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon water
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees.
- Wash and dry chicken wings.
- Remove bones.
- Season and leave to marinate.
- Cut celery, carrot into strips.
- Cut button mushrooms into thick slices.
- Stuff each chicken wings with strips of carrot, celery and mushrooms. Place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove chicken wings from oven.
- Glaze with honey.
- Return to bake in a hot oven (at 220 degrees) for 5 to 8 minutes. Serve hot.