- soft camembert or brie, blue, tasty cheddar, goats cheese and a gouda-style cheese
- 1 pack of wafers for cheese
- 2 fruit pastes
- 1 fig rolada
- a bunch of grapes
- Spoon a tablespoon of each paste into two small ramekins.
- Thinly slice approximately half the rolada.
- Unwrap all the cheeses and arrange all of the products onto a large cheeseboard or platter.
- Finally on a smaller board or plate arrange the biscuits and grapes
- and serve.
Always use a separate knives for blue cheese. Unwrap cheeses an hour or so before serving to bring out the best in the flavours.