Chia seed chocolate mousse
View the method
- ¼ cup chai seeds
- 2 Tablespoon Cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup or honey (or Stevia for calorie-free option)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 to 1 ½ cup of milk e.g. cow’s milk, soy, coconut or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Back to ingredients
- Mix ingredients and allow to soak for 1-2 hours or over-night.
- Whisk before eating to remove lumps.
- Blend in processor after soaked if you prefer a smooth texture.
- Eat cold or microwave it to serve warm.