- 90g butter
- 75g CADBURY Dark Chocolate Melts
- 75g CADBURY Milk Chocolate Melts
- 30g copha
- 150g packet Classic OREO biscuits, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups halved PASCALL Marshmallows
- ½ cup rice bubbles
- 1/3 cup glace cherries, halved
- ¼ cup unsalted peanuts
- Extra marshmallows, cherries and peanuts, for decoration
1. COMBINE butter, chocolate and copha in a saucepan and melt together over a low heat, stirring occasionally.
2. COMBINE the OREO biscuits, marshmallows, cherries and peanuts. Reserve ½ cup for decoration. Stir the rice bubbles through the remaining ingredients with the chocolate mixture. Spoon the mixture into 18-20 paper muffin cases. Decorate with reserved toppings. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until required.