- 1 packet sweet biscuits, crushed
- 250 g butter, softened
- 2 cup pams icing sugar
- 1 cup pams coconut
- 1/2 cup pams cocoa
- 1 bag RJ's soft eating licorice (300g), cut into half pieces
- 2 bags pams chocolate melts
- 1 splash of olive oil
- Crush the biscuits using a food processor and some ear muffs.
- In a large bowl, place everything except the chocolate melts and olive oil. Mix together.
- Roll into walnut size balls. If the mixture is a bit dry, add some milk, (or something stronger) to make the mixture more pliable.
- Melt the chocolate melts in a bowl in the microwave. Melt for one minute, then stir for a minute, repeating this process until the chocolate is melted. Add a splash or two of olive oil to thin down the chocolate.
- Using a fork, Dip the truffles into the melted chocolate and place on a tray lined with baking paper. Place in the fridge to set.
- Remove the truffles from the fridge and place in an airtight container, returning the container to the fridge with a pad lock on it.