MallowPuff Reindeer Cookies
Grab the kids and make these cute Christmas cookies with Griffin's MallowPuffs!
View the method
- Pre-made chocolate icing
- Milk chocolate melts for faces
- 12 Griffin’s MallowPuffs
- Brown and red chocolate mini candies for noses
- White chocolate drops for eyes
- 24 pretzels for antlers
Back to ingredients
- To make the reindeer faces, spread a little icing under the milk chocolate melts and place them near the bottom of each Griffin’s MallowPuff. Use a small blob of icing to secure the mini candies onto the melts for the noses. Use 1 red candy for Rudolph’s nose.
- To create the eyes, use chocolate icing to secure 2 white chocolate drops on each Griffin’s MallowPuff above the face. Make the eyeballs with a dot of chocolate icing.
- Place two pretzels underneath each Griffin’s MallowPuff for the antlers and place them on a serving platter.