Meadow fresh cream cheese bunny snacks
A no-bake, fun, Easter themed snack to feed hungry tummies. It’s healthy too!
- 2 round plain pastry cutters, different sizes for body and head
- 1 loaf wholemeal bread
- 1 tub Meadow Fresh Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 1 packet sweet baby (snack) cucumbers
- 1 bunch baby carrots, well-scrubbed
- soft edible herbs, such as sweet marjoram, oregano or dill
- Cut bread into an even number of rounds using both cutters.
- Spread Meadow Fresh Spreadable Cream Cheese over each round.
- On a large serving tray or individual plates, place one small round and one larger round to make a bread bunny. Repeat with remaining rounds.
- Slice some cucumber and cut in half to make 2 bottom feet for each bread bunny. Slice cucumber thinly to make 2 bunny ears for each bread bunny. Slice more to make a mouth.
- Slice some baby carrot into small rounds to use as eyes for each bread bunny.
- Use some fresh herbs to sprinkle around the tray or plate and serve bread bunnies with whole baby carrots and slices of sweet baby cucumber on the side.