Fresh citrus salmon spring rolls
"My Salmon Spring Rolls are inspired by Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls. They’re made with Norway cured Salmon, have a strong flavour and are the best as a starter.”
- 10 sheets rice paper (aprrox 20cm diameter)
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce (for dipping)
- Filling: (mix together in a bowl)
- 200g salmon skin off, bone off, sliced finely (sashimi style)
- coriander leaves (optional) half handful.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon castor sugar
- 1 lime
- 1/2 orange zest
- 1 red onion, sliced finely
- 4 Lettuce leaves, shredded
- Half-fill a shallow dish with warm water. Place 1 rice paper round in water until soft. Place on work surface.
- Top with filling mixture and Roll up, folding in edges to enclose filling, use the water to make it stick.
- Cover roll with damp tea towel to prevent it drying out. Repeat with remaining rice paper rounds and filling to make 10 rolls.
Tip: Refrigerate rolls in airtight containers.