- 1 pkt Griffin’s Krispie Bikkies
- 1 pkt white fondant icing
- 1 pkt white choc buttons
- Chocolate icing pen
1. Roll out a portion of the white fondant so that it is about 1-2 millimeters thin.
2. Cover your Krispie bikkie with a layer of the fondant, using a warm butter knife to trim the edges.
3. Use your chocolate icing pen to secure two white chocolate buttons onto your iced Krispie for the mummies eyes.
4. Slice the leftover thinly-rolled-out fondant into strips 8mm wide. Place three or more strips over the iced Krispie to look like bandages, making sure you don’t cover all of the mummies eyes (so he can see where he is going!).