- 500g Coastal Lamb leg steaks
- Small bunch coriander, chopped
- Juice of ½ a lime
- A splash or two of oil
- 2 capsicums, deseeded and sliced thinly
- 1 large red onion, peeled and sliced thinly
- 6-8 flour tortillas
For the Spice Mix
- ½ teaspoon each chilli, dried thyme and ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon each ground coriander and paprika
- ½ tablespoon brown sugar
For the Salsa
- 1 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- ½ cup each peeled, chopped cucumber and avocado
- Handful fresh chopped coriander
- A dash each of sweet chilli sauce and lime juice
- Place the sliced meat in a plastic container. Combine the spice mix ingredients and sprinkle over the meat. Mix together the lime juice and coriander and add to the meat, turning well to coat. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes or overnight if possible.
- While the meat is marinating, thinly slice the capsicums and onion and set aside. Prepare the salsa by mixing together all the ingredients. Refrigerate until required.
- Fry the meat quickly on the barbecue plate or in a pan with a dash of oil. Remove from the heat and keep warm. Add another dash of oil and toss the sliced onions and capsicums, turning them until tender. Add any juices from the resting meat.
- Place some of the cooked capsicums and onions on a tortilla, add a pile of spiced meat and a good dollop of salsa. Roll up the tortilla and enjoy with a fresh seasonal salad.