Chicken and Vegetable Fajitas
Wrap your leftover chicken and vegetables in a tortilla to make these tasty fajitas.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 450g leftover or frozen vegetables
- 2-3 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 400g can chopped tomatoes (or fresh tomatoes if you have them)
- 250g leftover roast chicken, shredded
- 8 tortillas
- To serve: grated cheese, sour cream
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the vegetables for 5 minutes.
2. Add the fajita seasoning and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the chopped tomatoes, rinse the can with a dash of water and add to the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes. Stir in the chicken and heat through.
3. Warm the tortilla wraps according to pack instructions.
4. Divide the chicken mixture between the tortillas, add cheese and roll up.