Hot quiche and chickpea salad
Enjoy this warm and tasty dish anytime.
View the method
- 1 wedge of quiche from the service deli
- 100g (approximately) chickpea salad from the service deli
- 1 bag of fresh spinach from the produce department
- 1 pack of cherry tomatoes from the produce department
Back to ingredients
- Pre-heat oven to 160˚C. Place quiche into small baking tray and put in the oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- Whilst waiting for the quiche to heat, tear off and wash a handful of the fresh spinach.
- Place on a plate alongside two heaped tablespoons of the chickpea salad.
- When hot, take quiche from the oven and place on the plate. Serve immediately.