- 2 Chorizo sausages, finely chopped
- 1 tomato
- 60g quinoa cooked
- 65g brown rice cooked
- 2 sprigs coriander, chopped
- 2 sprigs continental parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Tasty Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- Canola oil spray
- 12 eggs
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Remove the seeds from the tomato and roughly dice flesh. Place in a bowl with remaining ingredients except the eggs and gently mix to combine.
- Spray a six mini casserole dishes with canola oil, crack an egg to each mould, then divide the quinoa brown rice and chorizo mixture evenly between dishes. Top each dish with an additional cracked egg.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the egg starts to rise high out of the mould then remove from the oven and serve hot.