Cheesy macaroni pots
Yummy mini macaroni cheese pots - perfect for a quick meal or snack.
- 20g Pams butter
- 3 Fresh Express spring onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Nature Fare Fresh Herbs thyme leaves
- 250ml PHILADELPHIA Original Cream for cooking
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 50g blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 5 slices light rye bread, cut into 1cm cubes (optional topping)
- 50g Pams butter, extra, melted (optional topping)
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and sauté the onions and thyme for 3 minutes.
- Add the Philadelphia Original Cream for cooking and cheeses and stir until warmed through.
- Stir in the pasta then spoon into 12 1/2 cup capacity greased small serving bowls.
- If adding the bread topping: Toss the bread through the melted butter and divide between the bowls, placing on top of the pasta mixture.
- Bake in a hot oven 200°C for 12 minutes or until warmed through and topping is crispy.
- Serve immediately.
Wine suggestion: Pinot Noir