"This is a very tasty filling pie that is light in texture but very filling quick and easy I created it myself."
- 4 layers of filo pastry
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups cream
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- Bacon or smoked salmon
- Salt and pepper
- Line dish with 4 layers of filo spray between each layer.
- Fill bottom of filo with grated cheese, put fresh spinach on top of cheese -do not cook spinach, then slice bacon onto of spinach.
- Whisk 8 eggs and 2 cups of fresh cream, 2 Tbsp of basil pesto all together and pour over top of ingredients.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper then add sliced tomato on top.
- Put in oven and cook for 35mins at 180 degrees
- Serve with fresh salad greens. ENJOY.