Linseed and almond mushroom pizza
This nutty base can be complemented with lots of different toppings! For an exciting variation, top with chunks of cooked pumpkin with red onion, feta and sage leaves.
View the method
- 3/4 cup Pams ground almonds
- 1/3 cup Pams ground linseed
- 2 tablespoons Pams coconut flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Pams psyllium husk
- 1 tablespoons Pams black chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Pams salt
- 1/2 cup water (add up to 2 tablespoons more if the dough is too crumbly)
- 2 tablespoons Pams olive oil
- 250g Pams brown mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup Pams grated Italian 3 cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- Large handful Pams baby kale leaves
- Serve with Pams cherry tomatoes
Back to ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the almonds, linseed, coconut flour, psyllium husk, chia seeds and salt together in a bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in ½ cup cold water. Mix to a stiff dough, adding a little extra water if the dough is crumbly.
- Roll the dough on the baking paper to form a 30cm disc.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- While the base is cooking, heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the mushrooms and garlic over a medium heat for 10 minutes until the mushrooms are just tender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mushrooms over the cooked pizza base. Cover with the grated cheese and sprinkle with chilli flakes.
- Cook for a further 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and golden, taking care not to burn the base.
- Serve warm topped with baby kale leaves and cherry tomatoes.