Salami and olive puffer pizza
Made with puff pastry crust, this pizza looks as good as it tastes.
- 10 slices salami from the service deli
- Small tub pitted olives from the service deli
- 50g parmesan from cheese bar
- 200g feta from cheese bar
- 250g bag of baby spinach from produce department
- I punnet of cherry tomatoes from the produce department
- 250g low fat puff pastry
- 1 tbsp low fat sour cream
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Defrost pastry according to instructions, cover flat oven tray with baking paper and place pastry on tray.
- Score a line around the pastry about 1cm from outside edge.
- Put into fridge to rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut the salami slices into halves, crumble the feta and halve the cherry
- Lightly steam spinach until wilted, drain well and squeeze out excess water.
- Roughly chop the spinach and mix in a bowl with the sour cream and half the finely grated parmesan.
- Spread this mixture over the centre of the pastry leaving the edge clear.
- Arrange salami pieces, cubed feta and olives onto spinach mixture.
- Dot with halved cherry tomatoes and finish with the remainder of the grated parmesan.
- Brush edge with beaten egg yolk and bake pizza for 20 minutes or until pastry is risen, golden brown and the base is crisp.