Sticky bbq pork
Try out this great BBQ recipe this summer. Pork or ribs in a sticky BBQ sauce. It's sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- Summer BBQ
- 1kg rack of pork ribs or pork slices
- 200g 'Watties' tomato paste
- 1/3 cup runny honey
- 2 cloves chopped garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine vinegar (or malt vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon dark soya sauce
- 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 Spring onions (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon mixed herbs
- Chop the pork slices into pieces if using rack of ribs cut into individual ribs, and place pork into a bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until all mixed together nicely and then pour over the meat, cover and leave for 20 minutes to overnight to marinade.
- Cook in a wok, on the BBQ or in the oven until cooked, spoon into a bowl and sprinkle the chopped Spring Onions on top
- Serve with rice, a salad, pasta, or noodles