Hot smoked salmon salad
Pops of colour and luscious flavours really make this hot smoked salmon salad stand out from the crowd! Al dente broccolini, new potatoes, crisp radish and rich salmon pieces come together with a chilli spiked chive dressing to create this sophisticated Summer salad.
- 400g new potatoes, halved lengthways
- 200g broccolini, halved lengthways
- 2 cups mixed salad leaves
- 4 radishes, quartered
- 3 eggs, soft boiled and halved
- 200g hot smoked salmon
- ½ cup olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1 tsp mustard
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil, then submerge the potatoes in the water. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until just tender when tested with a knife, then add the broccolini for 3-4 minutes. Drain the vegetables, and rinse under cold water.
- Arrange the potatoes, broccolini, salad leaves and radishes on a serving plate. Flake the smoked salmon over the salad, then nestle in the boiled eggs.
- Make the dressing by combining the oil, lemon zest and juice, chives, chilli, mustard and seasoning to taste. Drizzle over the salad and enjoy immediately.