Farrah Wraps Ham and Cheese Quesadilla
A delicious light lunch or snack, made with yummy Farrah Wraps.
- 2 Multigrain Farrah Wraps
- 100g shaved deli ham
- ½ cup grated cheese
- Tomato chutney
1. Lay the wrap flat on a board and spread with an even layer of tomato chutney.
2. Add the shaved deli ham and grated cheese to half of the wrap then fold over to make a half circle.
3. Place folded wrap in a sandwich press and toast until crispy.
4. Once toasted cut into wedges and enjoy.
Tip: Can also be made using a fry pan. Just flip the wrap over to cook both sides.
Wine suggestion: Pinot Gris