Artichokes with prosciutto
An easy entrée, this recipe uses two Mediterranean ingredients. Team up with a glass of well chilled sparkling wine or an aromatic (like Pinot Gris) for a great start to the evening.
- 250gm Jar Artichokes in olive oil
- Prosciutto ham
- Drain a 250gm jar of artichokes in olive oil (reserve the oil) and slice the artichokes in half length ways.
- Place halved artichokes in a small pan and heat over medium heat until hot.
- Divide hot artichokes between 2 plates, drape with thin slices of prosciutto ham and a few fresh salad leaves.
- Drizzle a small amount of reserved olive oil over the dish.
Serve with a glass of well chilled Sparkling wine or a Pinot Gris.