Sage & onion fritters
These fritters are easy and tasty. Try them with roast chicken or pork chops heat them up for lunch the next day.
View the method
- ¾ Cup flour
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Packet Maggi Sage & Onion gravy mix
- 1 Egg, beaten
- ¼ Cup milk
- 1Tablespoon butter, melted
- 300g Can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup Grated carrot
- 1 cup Grated courgette
- 1-2 Tablespoon extra butter
Back to ingredients
- Sift dry ingredients and make a well in the centre.
- Combine egg, milk and melted butter and pour into the well.
- Add vegetables and stir until just blended.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and fry tablespoons of the mixture until golden brown on both sides and cooked through.