- 2 cups Rice flour
- 4 Tbsp Chickpea flour
- 3 Tbsp very finely chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp sweet corn kernels, coarsely ground
- 1 Tbsp spinach chopped, finely
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Vegetable oil for shallow frying the pancakes
- Using just enough water, mix rice and chickpea flour with all ingredients except oil, to make a fine pancake batter.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, and make pancakes using very little oil.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or unsalted butter.