A scrumptious antipasto medley to delight your taste buds. Perfect for entertaining and parties.
View the method
- 1 pottle mammoth olives
- 1 pottle marinated feta
- 1 pottle kalamata olives
- 1 pottle sundried tomatoes
- Tuckers biscuits
- Rutherford & Meyer gourmet wafers
- Fig paste
Back to ingredients
- Arrange the marinated feta, sundried tomatoes and kalamata olives into separate bowls or a divided tri bowl.
- Place mammoth olives into a larger bowl or olive dish.
- Slice/spoon fruit paste onto a small plate.
- Place all onto large platter and arrange wafers and biscuits.
Add kiwifruit, lemon slices and herbs to dress the platter. Drizzle excess oils from pottles just before serving.