Chewy Peanut Butter and Raisin Bars
Sweetened with honey, these no-bake bars are a perfect afternoon treat.
Packed with natural wheat bran fibre, adding a little All-Bran® to your favourite recipes is an easy way to help get the fibre you need, deliciously. Just one tablespoon of All-Bran® Original provides 7% of your daily fibre needs. With these recipes you’ll see just how versatile this simple breakfast cereal can be.
*One 45g serve of All-Bran® Original provides 42% of your daily fibre needs.
© 2017 Kellogg Company. ® Registered trade marks Kellogg (Aust) Pty Ltd authorised user.
- 1/2 cup liquid honey
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon, optional
- 2 cups All-Bran Original* cereal
- 2/3 cup golden raisins, or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts or chopped pecans
- In large saucepan, combine honey, peanut butter and butter. Stir over medium heat, stirring, until mixture is well blended.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and cinnamon. Stir in cereal, raisins and peanuts. For a different take, try dried cranberries instead of raisins.
- Firmly press mixture into 23 cm (9-inch) square baking pan coated with non-stick cooking spray. Let cool, cut into bars. Store covered, in refrigerator.