Oatmeal, banana and peach yoghurt hotcakes
Use in-season stonefruit for a delicious way to start the day.
View the method
- 3 eggs
- 2 x 100g Uno Peach & Mango
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 peach or other stone fruit, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
Back to ingredients
- Preheat pan over medium heat and coat with cooking oil.
- Add ingredients to blender in the order listed and blend until oats are broken down and batter is frothy.
- Using a ladle, pour batter into pan and sprinkle with fruit. Cook until bubbles start to form on top, about 1-2 minutes. Flip over and cook for about 2 more minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter, ensuring to coat your skillet again with oil between each batch.
- Serve hot and enjoy with your favourite toppings.