- 2 Potatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced thinly
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 4 green chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp Indian Garam Masala
- 2 tsp coriander chopped, for garnishing
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- Boil potatoes and peas separately for 10-15 minutes or till soft and tender but not mushy.
- Heat oil in pan and add cummin seeds.
- Let it splutter
- Add turmeric and onions and saute well.
- Then add green chillis and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the boiled potatoes and peas and mix well. Sprinkle the garam masala and salt and fry for another 3-5 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriande. Serve this with Indian basmati rice, naan or put inside bread to make sandwiches.
- Alternatively, make roti wraps,with some tomato sauce thrown in.