Roast pumpkin feta toastie
Pams new Pumpkin Seed and Rye loaf is an all-rounder with a texture hit of healthy seeds baked in a tasty fresh bread dough. Under morning eggs and bacon, wrapped around kids’ lunchbox favourite fillings. or toasted and topped with Pams Finest pate at evening wine time – this versatile loaf will keep everyone happy.Test the taste of your new favourite Pams loaf with this delicious Pumpkin and Feta Toastie!
- 2 slices Pams Pumpkin Seed and Rye Bread
- 7 small cubes roasted pumpkin
- 5 cubes (about 1.5cm) feta
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 3 Pams Kalamata olives, halved
- Small handful Pams grated mozzarella cheese
- Arrange the pumpkin and feta on one slice of bread.
- Next add the onion, olives and lastly the mozzarella.
- Cover with remaining bread slice and toast in a sandwich press until the bread is golden and the cheese melted.
- Serve hot.