Helping you plan your shop
We want to keep you and our staff safe, but we need your help. To reduce the amount of people who need to leave their bubble to visit stores and to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we’ve made a shopping list and a few tips to help you plan your shop.
- Please limit your store visits to only what is necessary.
- Plan your shop so that you only come to the store once per week.
- Use a shopping list to speed up your shop.
- If you are self-isolating, share this shopping with a friend, neighbour or family member who can so to store on your behalf.
- The Student Volunteer Army service is available in selected stores to help get grocery supplies to elderly and vulnerable.