Sam & New World Facebook Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. Instructions on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into a New World Facebook™ page post giveaway (Promotion) is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. This promotion runs from 27 July 2022 – 29 July 2022 (Promotion Period).
2. The Promotion is open to all New Zealand residents, who are actually living in New Zealand.
3. Entry into the Promotion consists of following the New World Facebook page during the Promotion Period. Once the Promotion Period is completed entries will be judged by the Promoter and three winners selected in its sole discretion. Any duplicate entries will not be valid.
4. No entries will be accepted after the Promotion Period closes following the promotion page post. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt on the Facebook™ page and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
5. By participating in this contest, you acknowledge full acceptance of the terms and conditions and warrant that your entry/comment does not contain any material that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane or obscene.
6. The winners will be announced on the New World page on Facebook™ on the corresponding promotion page post.
7. The prize winner(s) will be contacted by the Promoter within seven days from the end of the Promotion Period during Mon-Fri, or on the following Monday if the promotion runs later than 5.00pm on a Friday.
8. The prizes are 3 x $100 New World gift cards. 1 x $100 New World gift card per winner.
9. If the winning entrant(s) does not supply their contact details, including contact phone number and postage address, within 72 hours of being contacted via Facebook™ and reasonable measures have been taken by or on behalf of the Promoter to make contact with the winner, that prize will be given away to another selected entry from all remaining valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
10. In the event that any of the elements of the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter will endeavour to re-schedule the elements of the prizes as practicable or substitute prizes of equal value.
11. The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
12. The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter collects personal information such as contact details, postal addresses for the purpose of conducting the competition and for future marketing and promotional purposes.
14. By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name and the content of your page comment for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright for any such answers for all material.
15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoter, its employees and agents and Facebook™ will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
16. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
17. The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly through the New World page on Facebook™.
18. The Promoter is Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, PO Box 27480, Mount Roskill, Auckland 1440, New Zealand
19. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook™. You understand that you are providing your information to the promoter. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purpose of this Promotion.
All intellectual property registered to or ordinarily in use by Discovery NZ or Banijay Rights (the Licensors) is used under licence from the Licensors only. No responsibility, liability, cost, or obligation which arises or has arisen out of this promotion resides with or is attributable to either or both of the Licensors. Any views or opinions expressed by the licensee or any of its employees, contractors or agents may not necessarily be shared by either of the Licensors.