Be in to win the value of your shop back in Airpoints Dollars™! Scan your Airpoints-Clubcard with every $25 or more spent in store for your chance to win.
When you shop at New World from 19 October - 8 November 2020 and scan your Airpoints Clubcard, you could win the value of your shop back in Airpoints Dollars! We've got 50,000 Airpoints Dollars to give away, so keep scanning for more chances to win.
With so many way to spend your Airpoints Dollars, we’re pretty sure that the choices will provide you with plenty of food for thought. See the rewards we’ve carefully curated for you at the airpointsstore.co.nz
Not a Clubcard member yet? Don't miss out.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted here.
2. The Promoters of this competition are Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs) and Air New Zealand Limited (Air New Zealand) (together, Promoters).
Promotion Period and how to enter
3. The competition commences on 19/10/2020 and runs until close of trade on 08/11/2020 (Promotion Period).
4. You will receive one entry in the draw for every $25 or more you spend in one transaction (excluding spend on Christmas Club deposits, gift cards, prepaid debit cards, travel card top ups, phone card top ups, tobacco products and New Zealand Lotteries tickets and purchases paid for through charge accounts) during the Promotion Period and swipe or scan your Clubcard that earns Airpoints Dollars or Airpoints™ card instore (Loyalty Card) at the time of payment or have a Clubcard that earns Airpoints Dollars loaded on your IShop account before the time of payment for IShop purchases (Eligible Purchase/s) at all New World stores nationwide plus online at ishopnewworld.co.nz and through the IShop mobile application (Participating Stores).
5. When you make an Eligible Purchase you will automatically be entered into the draw.
Eligibility to enter and to win a prize
6. To be eligible to enter this competition and win a prize:
(a) you must have made an Eligible Purchase;
(b) you must be 18 years of age or older. If a winner is under 18 years of age, at Foodstuffs’ sole discretion, their prize may be deferred to a parent or legal guardian who is 18 years of age or older, who may be asked to sign an acknowledgement of their agreement to these Terms and Conditions, or, the prize may be awarded to another winner;
(c) you must be a current Air New Zealand Airpoints member and/or New World Clubcard member that earns Airpoints Dollars; and
(d) you must consent to Foodstuffs & Air New Zealand using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
How winners will be selected
7. The prize winners will be drawn by Air New Zealand on behalf of Foodstuffs by 29/11/2020 by random electronic selection from all entries. The winners will receive the value of their shop back in Airpoints Dollars. The number of winners is determined by the total prize pool of 50,000 Airpoints Dollars. For example, if the first winner randomly selected from eligible entries made an Eligible Purchase of $52, that person will receive 52 Airpoints Dollars. If the second winner randomly selected made an Eligible Purchase of $300, that winner will receive 300 Airpoints Dollars and so on until the total prize pool of 50,000 Airpoints Dollars has been allocated.
If prize becomes unavailable
8. Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, the Promoters are not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Foodstuffs may substitute the prize in whole (or any of its components) with a prize of its choice.
9. Winners will be notified by Foodstuffs or its agent once a draw has been completed within 5 working days of the draw, via the contact details on record for the Loyalty Card used to enter the competition In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days of a draw occurring or if Foodstuffs determines that a winner is not eligible to participate in a draw the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
10. Foodstuffs is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the Loyalty Card’s system, and any such winner will forfeit the prize to the next eligible winner, on these Terms and Conditions.
11. For collection in store, prize winner(s) must collect at the specified store. If prize winner(s) are unable to collect at that store, within the collection period stated, a further draw may be conducted and the prize allocated to a new winner.
12. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
13. Winners can only be awarded one prize. If a winner is drawn for any additional prize, the prize will be forfeited, a further draw will be conducted and the prize allocated to the new winner.
Verifying compliance with these terms
14. The Promoters reserve the right to verify the identity of any entrant (including an entrant's identity, age, city/town of residence and place of employment) and to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Exclusion of liability
15. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Promoters, any Participating Store, their respective employees, agents and any other person or party associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this competition or with winning, redeeming or benefiting from the prize.
16. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility the decision of Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Promoters’ will be entered into.
17. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, terms and conditions of your Loyalty Card, depending on the card you swipe or enter for an Eligible Purchase will also apply.
18. Airpoints™ Terms & Conditions also apply - airnewzealand.co.nz.
19. Foodstuffs reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate the competition and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
21. Any questions regarding this competition or promotion contact Foodstuffs’ on 0800 80 70 70.