What is the difference between Everyday Low Price, Super Saver & Club Deal?
Everyday Low Price = low prices that last on 100s of items.
Super Saver = big discounts for a limited time.
Club Deal = special discounts for Clubcard members.
Everyday Low Price
Low prices that last on 100s of items.
1. What is Everyday Low Price?Everyday Low Price is our way of helping customers find value at New World. The bright blue ticket is on 100s of products that our customers buy week in and week out and includes everyday items that matter most to households across Aotearoa. We keep these prices low and stable for longer, so our customers can have more certainty around the price of their shop.
2. How do I find an Everyday Low Price product?To help our customers easily identify which products are Everyday Low Price, we’ve stepped out of our red zone and into the blue – with instantly recognisable bright blue Everyday Low Price ticketing that can’t be missed instore or on-line.
3. Is Everyday Low Price a special?Everyday Low Price isn’t a special or one-off promotion price. Everyday Low Price products remain at a consistently low price. Our shoppers can easily find the blue ticket and can have more certainty on the price of their groceries when they shop at New World.
4. Do Everyday Low Price products change price?Everyday Low Price products are held at a low price for longer. However, after a reasonable period of time the price may change and the product will no longer be promoted as an Everyday Low Price.
5. Do I need a Clubcard to get an Everyday Low Price product?Everyday Low Prices are available for all New World shoppers. You don’t need a Clubcard to buy Everyday Low Price products.
6. Will Everyday Low Price products be the same in every store and online?Brands and product types of the Everyday Low Price products may differ from store to store, however the price when shopping online is the same as the price when shopping instore for Everyday Low Price products (from the same store).
7. Is Everyday Low Price only Private Label products?
There are literally 100s of everyday items included in Everyday Low Price range and they’re a mix of branded and own label grocery items. We’ve done a lot of research into what products our customers eat and use every day, and there are a lot of great value, Private Label products included in Everyday Low Price. Every New World is independently owned and operated, so the range and availability of stock may vary store to store.
Big discounts for a limited time.
1. What is a Super Saver deal?Super Saver deals are promotional prices. These promotions are meaningful discounts and are on offer for a limited time.
2. How do I find a Super Saver deal product?Super Saver deals are easy to find. Look for the red & yellow Super Saver in store or online.
3. Are Super Saver deals the same across all New World stores?Super Saver deals may differ across stores located in the North and South Island.
4. Do Super Saver products change price?Yes, Super Saver deals don’t last long, and will return to a non-promotional price after the end of the relevant promotional period.
5. What if a Super Saver deal product is out of stock?
Our Super Saver products can be very popular and sometimes stock may be sold out. While we won’t offer an equivalent product, chat to our store staff about when the product is likely to be back in stock.
Special discounts for Clubcard members.
1. What is a Club Deal?
Club Deals are special discounts for New World Clubcard members. Club Deals are on offer for a limited time.
If you are not a Clubcard member, you will not be able to receive the Club Deal price and instead the non-Clubcard price displayed on the ticket will apply.
2. How do I get the savings instore or online?Look out for Club Deals instore and online as discounts on these products are only available to Clubcard members. To get the discount on Club Deal products instore, scan your Clubcard at the checkout. For online shopping, link your Clubcard to your New World online shopping account.
3. How do I sign up?To join Clubcard, go to Join now | New World Clubcard. You’ll receive an email with your Clubcard number and you can download the New World app to always have your Clubcard on you. You can also request to have a physical plastic Clubcard posted to your address. Alternatively call the Clubcard Helpline on 0800 80 70 70, and one of our friendly customer service team can help you.
4. How do I find out more about Clubcard?Click here to find out more about the benefits of being a Clubcard member.