- 2 cups Alison’s Pantry Instant Oats
- 1/2 cup Alison’s Pantry Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4 cup Alison’s Pantry Sesame Seeds
- 100g butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Alison’s Pantry Berry Zest
- 1/2 cup Alison’s Pantry Jumbo Raisins
- 1/2 cup Alison’s Pantry Choice Turkish Apricots, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a 17 x 27cm slice tin with baking paper, leaving an overhang on all sides.
- Place oats and seeds in an oven pan and bake for 15 minutes, stirring once or twice, until lightly toasted.
- Melt butter, honey and sugar in a pot set over a medium heat.
- Add toasted oats and seeds and dried fruits and stir well to coat.
- Spread mixture into prepared tin – use the back of a spoon to press down well.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until firm and golden brown.
- Cool in the tin, cut into bars or small squares and store in an airtight container.