- 2 zucchini, coarsely grated
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup quick-cook rolled oats
- 250g Perfect Italiano Ricotta
- 1/2 cup grated Perfect Italiano Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- A little butter, to cook
- 4 handfuls baby spinach or rocket
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 120g Mainland Special Reserve Creamy or Reduced Fat Feta crumbled
- 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
1. Grate zucchini onto a clean teatowel, draw up sides to form a pouch and twist tightly over the sink to squeeze out moisture.
2. Transfer to a large bowl, add eggs, oats, ricotta, parmesan, baking powder and salt and beat until combined into a thick batter.
3. Heat 1 tsp butter in a heavy frypan, add quarter of a cup batter and spread evenly. Cook until golden on base (about two minutes), then flip to cook other side. Repeat, adding butter as needed between batches. Stack pancakes or cover and chill for up to three days until needed.
4. To serve, place a pancake on each plate, then divide most of the spinach or rocket, tomatoes and feta between them.
5. Stack another pancake on each at an angle, scatter with remaining salad ingredients and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.