Cheesy Mighty Bites
Some ingredients just go together - like the marmite and cheese in these delicious little bites. Simple to make, these make an addictive snack.
View the method
- 2 tsp Marmite or Vegemite
- 1 sheet flaky puff pastry
- 1 cup grated Mainland Egmont Cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Cheese
Back to ingredients
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C fanbake and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread Marmite or Vegemite evenly over pastry sheet. Sprinkle evenly with Mainland Egmont Cheese.
- Take one edge of the pastry and roll into a tight log.
- With seam facing down, cut into 12 slices. Arrange slices on a baking tray and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake until golden (about 20 minutes). Enjoy hot, at room temperature or re-heated in an 180°C oven for five minutes.