10 Minute Healthy Pitta Pizza
View the method
- 4 small wholemeal pitta bread
- 1 cup plain Greek Yoghurt
- 8 marinated or pickled artichoke halves
- 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- mixed herbs
- 1/2 lemon
Back to ingredients
- Heat the grill to a maximum while you prep the pittas.
- On a lined baking tray, spread out the pittas and divide the yoghurt between them.
- Spread it out across the surfaces, and top with two artichoke halves per pitta.
- Grill for 8-10 minutes until the edges of the pitta begin to brown.
- Remove from the grill and top with peas, olive oil, almonds, herbs and a squeeze of lemon.