- 2 cups of Harraways Rolled oats
- 1+1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup grated carrots (about 2)
- ¾ cup Collective Straight up Yogurt
- 2 ripe Bananas mashed
- 2 eggs Beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Process oats to flour like consistency.
- Combine with the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Finally combine dry and wet ingredients together and mix well until everything is combined.
- Divide into a well-greased 12 cup muffin pan. Bake for 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly in the pan for about 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.