- 200g + 50g dark chocolate, chopped
- 100g butter, cubed
- 1 ¼ cup Pams brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 ⅔ cup Pams plain flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup Pams frozen raspberries
- ½ cup Love Not War Organic Tempranillo 2019
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees celsius fan bake and line a square 20cm cake tin with baking paper. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt 200g dark chocolate and butter in 30 seconds increments, mixing in between until just melted.
- Whisk in the sugar until smooth, then the eggs one at a time until just combined. Sieve the flour and salt into the mixture, and stir until just incorporated. Once mixed, fold the red wine into the brownie mixture, followed by the remaining chocolate and raspberries.
- Pour into the lined tin, and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out slightly sticky but almost clean, or clean if you prefer a more well-cooked brownie.
- Leave to cool in the tin for 15- 20 minutes before allowing to cool completely on a wire rack. Cut into squares and serve or store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
TIP: Sprinkle over 3 Tbsp of flaked almonds over the mixture just before popping in the oven for an extra decadent nutty, crunchy twist. Add dried cranberries soaked in red wine to an extra fruity twist!
Make these into decadent truffles by crumbling the baked brownie then rolling into balls and drizzling over melted dark chocolate!