This may remind you of the taste of your childhood. The smell of summer meadows, nana’s lemon tree, long hot summer days … get the picture?
View the method
- 5 lemons (rind and juice)
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 cups boiling water
Back to ingredients
- Grate the rind of four lemons and squeeze the juice; place in a bowl and add the sugar.
- Add 2 ½ cups of boiling water, stir well and cover.
- Leave to stand overnight.
- Stir in a further 2 ½ cups boiling water, add one lemon cut into slices and serve with ice cubes.